|
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
song 1: When the world is changing People around me are straying I feel like giving up on hoping But You came and You rescued me When I started to stumble and fall People around me are mocking I feel like giving up on hoping But You gave me Your words and it keeps me strong O Lord Your mercy and grace floods my life I am ever grateful to your faithfulness In all my days I will never cease to praise The sweet name I will lift up high -- abit funny.. cuz it's my 1st time x) -- song 2: Verse 1: A deep longing within my heart Crying out for more of You A sweet anointing fills the place Tearing in Your presence Verse 2: A deep yearning within my heart Searching for more of You You came and comforted me I’m dwelling in Your holy place Chorus: Lord, You draw me Closer to You Pour your spirit upon me I wait in your presence Lord, You take me Into the holiest of holy I hide in your embrace You carry me in your everlasting arms Bridge: Here I am Take all of me My life upon this altar Everything is Yours |
|
this is the place where she lists down the songs that has touched her one way or another. simply of her telling about her love for God through the songs |